Since the Australian Government’s response to the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety, there’s been a spike in people searching ‘In-Home Care Sunshine Coast’.
It’s a broad search term, but what exactly should you be looking for?
At Sundale, our specialist In-Home Care team is passionate about supporting your independence.
Our dedicated carers and registered nurses take time to get know you and your needs, so you can live life on your terms.
Whether you need a little help following a medical setback, or ongoing support with a pre-existing health issue, Sundale is ready to assist.
Our In-Home Care service also offers domestic assistance and personal care support, so you can focus on the activities you enjoy.
Other benefits of In-Home Care include:
- The ability to remain in your own home and local area longer.
- Peace of mind knowing your health and wellbeing is taken care of.
- Social companionship and support.
- Assistance with getting to and from social engagements, shopping trips and errands.
- Stress-free everyday personal care.
- Friendly and caring nurses who complement your lifestyle.
- A tailored plan designed to enhance your quality of life.
Sundale’s In-Home Care services are available as part of the Commonwealth Home Support Programme or Home Care Package.
To find out more, call 1800 786 325.