If you require a telephone interpreter to speak with us, call the Translating and Interpreting Service.
Some documents on the Sundale website are available in PDF formats. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader software on your computer or device to view PDFs. You can download the software for free from the Adobe website, click here.
How to call us if you need assistance
- If you require a telephone interpreter to speak with us, call the Translating and Interpreting Service. For more information about the Translating and Interpreting Service, click here.
- If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment:
- Call us through the National Relay Service.
- The relay service will advise you on the best way to call Sundale, based on your needs.
- Give our number 1800 786 325 to the relay officer.